San Diego Movers
Our San Diego movers are the thing for you if you’re dreaming of sun-kissed coasts and surfers riding the waves. But the second-largest city of the Golden State isn’t only your picture-perfect beach paradise. It also boasts a powerful economy that mainly relies on tourism, military research, international trade, farming, and manufacturing. So, everybody is welcome except those planning on hunting mice without a license or practicing hypnosis on school premises (sorry aspiring teachers,) as these two are forbidden by the law. In case you’re still in, let us give you a snapshot of the metropolis and tell you how we can help you relocate.
The Birthplace of California is Cool on Another Level
Being one of the first European missions, the city basically triggered the settling of California and gave it a distinctive character in the early period. And not much has changed as all that comes to mind when you think about California today probably applies to LA’s more laid-back neighbor. So, what makes this city cool because hopefully, it’s not just colonial history?
First off, it’s a great place for animal lovers as the beaches across the Pacific coastline here serve as natural habitats for the magnificent seals, Californian gray whales, and dolphins. Between December and April, you can go whale-watching in the county without disrupting these marvelous creatures, and you can catch dolphins and seals chilling out at the beaches all year round.
Or maybe it’s the fact that the average resident of this metropolis is 35 years old. So imagine the young, the creative, and the free, and you’ll get the picture of local avocado growing farms, craft beer and artistic scene, and an overall joie de vivre, surpassing the divisions some other parts of the country are riddled with.
What Areas Are the Best to Set Up Home?
America’s Finest City, as many call it due to its supreme traits, is also known for high real-estate prices as the whole country is. But, the good news is that the average income in San D is twice bigger than the national average, so you do the math. Until then, we give you a tour of the most astonishing areas in the county:
- Del Mar Mesa – This is a relatively novel but also an ancient quarter. It was established at the beginning of our century, but some discovered artifacts show that life in the pre-Columbian era was in full swing here. Anyway, today it’s an exclusive bougie area that is reserved for those who can afford it. Still, it’s also a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and a very secluded part with a limited number of houses, so if you’re a person in love with peace, but you also know how to cash it in, this is your spot.
- Coronado – An epitome of the wealthy, swanky neighborhood, the kind that Roaring Twenties would appreciate. Everything is luxurious around here, there’s fine-dining galore, as well as high-street shopping and entertainment, but people still don’t seem to take themselves too seriously, so feel free to just pop in for a drink, and you won’t feel like a total alien.
- Little Italy – This downtown area is for the young and those who don’t want to cough up lump sums to live in some more prestigious parts. It’s chock-full of street joints selling the wonderful messy street food, clubs you can enjoy without any pomp, and music venues hosting upcoming bands that still defy the mainstream. Ideal for those who like to be in the limelight, thrill-seekers, and explorers of the human condition.
Fun Is Guaranteed for Everyone
The beach is definitely an option all year round as the weather allows it, and snow fell five times in the county over the last 100 years. But, it’s not all there is to this coastal jewel. These are some exciting activities you can also try out:
- Hike at Balboa Park – This urban oasis is not only splendid for singles and families alike, but it also boasts one of the world’s most renowned zoos and botanical gardens.
- Take your kids or yourself to a Dr. Seuss-inspired tour – Yes, this beloved children’s writer, who created his masterpieces when critics frowned upon this kind of art, spent most of his life here. Learn how he gained inspiration for the Cat in the Hat and relive the Grinch with your kid.
- Sample cocktails at Gaslamp Quarter – Hardly will you find an area with a better offer of restaurants, cafes, pubs, and bars of all sorts anywhere else in the land.
- Join a walking tour that deals with the city’s past if you’re a history aficionado and want to learn about cowboys, California gaining statehood, and the duel with Mexico.
Kerb Offers the Finest Long-Distance Moving Services for Everyone
Are you in search of a reliable long-distance moving company that can step up their game and do the work you agree on? You literally described us at Kerb. And how come our self-esteem is this high?
First off, we do everything by the book and follow absolutely all laws that apply to our industry since we believe in a free level playing field and know that those who have the passion don’t need to bend any rules to succeed. And, that’s why our team is hand-picked and composed solely of individuals who have what it takes to deliver supreme local moving and long-distance moving services that reflect our vision. Finally, our impressive client portfolio and rave reviews on credible sites, such as BBB and Trustpilot, prove that we’re more than good storytellers.
But we’re aware that prices need to be competitive, reasonable and in keeping with the quality in today’s fierce market. That’s why we strive to create a service that is excellent value for your money and caters to all your needs. We aim to inspire you to come back and not regret ever finding us. This means that your quote is fixed and final once you close the chapter of making your household inventory list. You can change it up to one business day prior to your relocation, and you can also ask us in advance how certain changes would affect the figures. It’s all simple, quick, and transparent.
Our Movers San Diego Can Pack You for Your Move
Professional packing services are included in the original offer, and our team will take care of the furniture, large appliances, TVs, mirrors, and other bulky items you own. We’ll disassemble everything and put it back in your new home where you tell us to. Still, if you also need help with clothes, books, glasses, or other stuff that goes into boxes, our company can lend a hand with this aspect of packing as well.
Our San Diego Moving Company Can Pack Everything You Own or Just a Portion
For anything that fits into a box, our cross-country movers offer full packing along with a partial pack (up to 15 boxes) as part of their offer. This is charged extra, but we firmly believe it makes all the difference. From time to time, our clients are too exhausted to delve into the best packing methods for different items or simply too overwhelmed with other issues to devote time to this task. But, with our crew by your side, this one will fly by, and everything will be scanned and stored in the truck neatly and by the rules. All you have to do is provide us with a detailed list of objects our team should pack.
Are You Interested in Car Shipping? Because Our Moving Company San Diego Can Make It Happen
California is known for its car culture, and America’s Finest City comes as no exception. Driving is definitely a plus here, as you can also explore the other Golden State must-visits with more ease and cut on the commuting times. And our car shipping services can help you get your four-wheeler to the new home safely and efficiently and without a care in the world. And that starts with our premium insurance covering external damage up to 500,000 dollars for vehicles on closed carriers and up to 100,000 dollars for those on open ones.
Our Moving Services in San Diego Cover Open and Enclosed Carriers
Giving the right advice is the best way to win car owners’ hearts because they can sense when someone is ignorant or just trying to get the process over with. For this reason, our professional staff at Kerb is always willing to listen to your story and help you determine the best transportation option for your auto type. Mainly, there are two – open and enclosed carriers, but what type you’ll benefit more from depends on many factors. Still, people are too quick to think that open ones aren’t safe, and we have to demystify prejudice – they are safe, except maybe in winter for obvious reasons.
Kerb’s Long-Distance Movers Take the Drag Out of Delivery
People don’t like to be made to do something they can’t influence, and that’s why we introduced two different delivery options for this service. You envision what you want, and we’ll bring it to life. Kerb offers door-to-door and terminal-to-terminal pick-up and delivery. Based on your preferences and budget, you can reach a decision that will suit you the most.
Booking Our Storage Comes With a Special Perk
If you’re undecided about some of your belongings or waiting to enter the new home for a certain period, there’s nothing to worry about. Many people get frustrated, but it might appease you to know that this happens to a lot of people – it’s just the crazy everyday life doing its magic. Be that as it may, we’re here to support you with a full first month of our storage services completely free of charge. You can keep your furniture pieces in here, clothes, or other belongings. And, if you decide you need more time, you’ll pay per day, not month, so that you don’t incur any unnecessary expenses for storage facilities.
Kerb Gives You Reliable Insurance Come Rain or Shine
Last but not least, our rich experience showed us that there’s no relocation without trustworthy insurance. And we place enormous value on this service. So for both our local moving services and long-distance moving services, we provide you with:
- Mandatory liability coverage – It covers 60 cents per pound of every item you bring a claim for, be it furniture pieces or something smaller, and is part of every single package,
- Full value replacement – This one guarantees a full or almost full value refund and is something we always strongly recommend,
- Third-party insurance – If you’re transporting something of immense value, consulting us on the best external policies is a must.
Call Us Now and Book a Place With the Finest Movers out There
Have we missed mentioning something that interests you? Contact us and let us give you more detail and answer your questions about our service. A good rapport with our clients is our mission, so don’t hesitate to reach out even if you’re still not convinced. And, perhaps we can win you over and prove to you why Kerb is topping all the lists of best moving companies in San Diego on every trustworthy site.